If you’ve already tried exporting and want to fine tune your skills, or thinking of exporting for the first time – please come and join us.
About this Event
Brexit, growth in overseas markets, particularly in developing markets, means UK companies need to explore how to increase sales internationally.
In the today’s globally and culturally diverse business environment, foreign language capability is one of the most important business skills necessary to build relationships with customers, overseas clients, buyers and suppliers.
Essentially communication and language are a prerequisite for any kind of trade, helping improve efficiency of interactions.
This FREE half day Workshop will provide a tool kit in order to:
• Identify a market, how to enter a market and how to standardisation of modify your marketing strategy in order to successful build international sales.
• Outline the range of linguistic services available in order to execute your plan.
• Provide insights into the current research on language capability required its impact on significant global firm level market outcomes.
• Benchmark your capability against other firms with significant global growth.
• Outline the range of support service available to accelerate your international plans.
Includes Free Buffet Lunch and opportunity to network.