This series of webinars is exclusive for the Advanced Manufacturing sectors. Whether you are new to export or an experienced exporter, the aim of this webinar is to raise awareness about the region’s wealth of Manufacturing R&D resources, Catapults and Academic Expertise that can be accessed to increase SMEs’ competitiveness in export markets.
The webinar will focus on real-life case studies on how manufacturing businesses have worked these world-class resources and achieved their goals. A local advanced manufacturing SME will present their story about how they achieved export success through engagement with the Catapults.
• What are Catapults and their impact on the local economy?
• Introduction to the Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG). Through the presentation of some short case studies it will show how it has assisted businesses in the areas of electrification and manufacturing digitalisation
• Introduction to the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) and presentation of case studies on how, through the introduction of new technologies, it supported businesses to increase their competitiveness by improving productivity, scalability and flexibility
• Introduction to Institute of Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (AME) with a focus on skills development and showcasing its skills programme on metrology
• Export Champion Case Study – Brandauer – how a SME has succeeded in exporting to over 20 countries through innovation and by working with the Catapults.
• The type of support available from the DIT
• The next steps
To register for the webinar, please follow this link.