New Local Restriction Support Grants Available to Apply For Across Coventry & Warwickshire: The Government has announced the provision of Local Restrictions Support Grants to assist businesses that have been mandated to close from 5th November 2020 to manage the spread of coronavirus.
How much funding will be provided? For those businesses that are closed and have a current business rates account the amount of the funding is based on the property rateable value with payments being made of up to 3,000 for the 4 week national lockdown period.
- North Warwickshire Borough Businesses: https://www.northwarks.gov.uk/info/20106/business_funding_development_and_support/1505/business_support_and_help/4?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn
- Stratford-upon-Avon District Businesses: https://www.stratford.gov.uk/coronavirus/local-restrictions-support-grant-national-lockdown.cfm
- Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Businesses: https://nbbcconnect.nuneatonandbedworth.gov.uk/scripts/openportal-mlive.wsc/ndr/ndrlrsgrant.p
- Rugby Borough Businesses: https://customer.rugby.gov.uk/service/Local_Restriction_Support_Grant
- Coventry City Businesses: https://myaccount.coventry.gov.uk/service/lrsg_national_restrictions___request_for_funding
- Warwick District: https://openportal.warwickdc.gov.uk/scripts/OPENPortal-Live.wsc/ndr/ndrlrsgrant.p