The FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards have been launched today and we are encouraging the self-employed and small businesses across the West Midlands to enter the awards before the closing date of 17 January 2020.
The West Midlands winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on 6 March at the Forest of Arden hotel in Meriden. The awards, run by the FSB, will recognise and celebrate the best of the West Midlands and UK small businesses and the vast contribution they make to both regional and national economies and local communities. The West Midlands award winners will then go forward to the UK final of the FSB awards held in London in May 2020.
The awards are free to enter and are open to all small businesses – FSB members and non-members.
The 12 Award categories are:
- International Business of the Year
- Environmental Business Award
- Business and Product Innovation Award
- Micro Business of the Year
- Start-up Business of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
- High Growth Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Workplace Wellbeing award
- Self-employed / sole trader of the year
- Digital / E-Commerce Business of the Year
- Community Business of the Year
For further information please see the website www.fsbawards.co.uk