Coventry City Council has the objective to increase access to cultural activities, especially amongst those least likely to participate. To support this objective, the Arts and Culture team are launching a new grant scheme for organisations in the sector to deliver projects that will enable more Coventry residents to participate in the cultural life of the city in 2021-22.
This fund has a total value of £75,000. We anticipate awards will be between £5,000 and £12,000. Funding is available for projects that meet our strategic priorities
Increase participation in cultural activities, especially amongst those who are already under-represented in the cultural life of Coventry
This means engaging with residents who:
- are from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic backgrounds
- have a disability
- are living in one of the ten Coventry wards that have been identified in the Coventry Cultural Profiler as having the lowest level of participation in cultural activities which are: Binley and Willenhall, Cheylesmore, Earlsdon, Foleshill, Holbrooks, Longford, Radford, Upper Stoke, Wainbody and Westwood
How to apply:
- Read the arts project grants prospectus
- Submit an expression of interest form no later than Friday 29 January 2021.
- The team will contact you to advise of eligibility and then you will be invited to submit an application.
- Read the application guidance
- Complete the application form and arts outputs form and submit with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait to be contacted by a member of staff from Coventry City Council
- Deadline for full applications is midday, Friday 12 February 2021.