Our State of the Nation 2019 report provides the most comprehensive assessment of careers education in England.
The key messages in the report are:
- Careers Education is improving everywhere. Disadvantaged areas are among the highest performing in the country.
- Two million young people are now engaging with employers at least once a year.
- The new Careers Hubs and the Enterprise Adviser Network are delivering accelerated progress.
- Young peoples’ skills and work readiness are improving.
- Schools, colleges and business now work together on a national scale.