Since the Government's announcement that the UK will be zero carbon by 2050, businesses need to be aware what help is available to them.
Since the Government's announcement that the UK will be zero carbon by 2050, businesses need to be aware what help is available to them in achieving a net zero strategy in their operational processes. This free breakfast event will identify how renewables are paving the way for a sustainable future and can bring substantial cost savings to any business.
This event is for businesses who are interested in learning more about renewable energy sources and how to assess whether using these technologies are a viable option. As we see a growing number of companies adopting renewable electricity solutions for their energy needs, this event will look at the opportunities available. This event will also examine battery storage, the commercial viability of solar batteries and the payback periods with Solar PV and energy storage case studies There will also be details on funding which is available for SMEs based in Coventry and Warwickshire for Solar PV and battery storage through the Green Business Programme.
This event will:
• Provide an overview of the technologies and options available
• Showcase organisations who have adopted renewable energy technologies
• Outline details on how energy storage can work for your business
• Outline access to new funding opportunities for small to medium sized business in Coventry and Warwickshire, including grants up to £50k, with details on free energy and resource efficiency audits
• Identify how a business can gain a competitive advantage by taking early action in moving to low carbon approaches
• Allow you to network with other businesses over breakfast and coffee
After the event, further support and guidance will be given by the Green Business Programme, to help your organisation quantify energy and cost savings. Refreshments and a breakfast will be provided. This event is partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is being delivered by Coventry City Council.
If you have a disability or any additional needs and require assistance at this event, please inform the Green Business Programme Team at email@example.com. Our privacy notice outlines how we will always keep your data safe and secure, read more.