Join us on the morning of the 13th August to find out more about Manufacturing Made Smarter and find potential partners to collaborate with!
About this Event
Join us from 10am - 11am to find out more about Manufacturing Made Smarter and hear from regional partners who have successfully accessed the funding. This will also be a great opportunity to find potential partners to collaborate with.
Once you have registered, you will receive the link to the Zoom event via email closer to the event.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
MANUFACTURING MADE SMARTER
WHAT IS IT?
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is to invest in 2 competitions to drive digital innovation in UK manufacturing supply chains. The funding is from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF).
The aim of this competition is to encourage the use of digital technologies to enable more efficient, productive, flexible, resilient and sustainable UK manufacturing supply chains. Projects should seek to integrate and optimise these supply chains.
- Your project must develop a supply chain integration or optimisation idea and carry out a project to test the concepts. It must focus on a digital application.
- Your project must investigate one or more problems that your specific supply chain is experiencing and develop ideas for digital technology solutions to address these problems.
- Your project must carry out activity that develops and tests innovative digital solutions in UK manufacturing supply chains, focussing either on supply chain design or supply chain execution, comprising any one of the following:
- Increased understanding of the problems faced by the specific supply chain
- Tested proposal for digital solutions to address these problems
- Case study outlining the proposed digital solution, the results of the project, and qualitative and quantitative evidence of benefits identified
WHO CAN ENTER?
You must be UK Registered businesses of any size; collaborate with other UK registered businesses, academic institutions, charities, public sector organisations or research and technology organisations (RTO); involve at least one SME; carry out your project in the UK; intend to exploit the results from or in the UK.
* Academic institutions and research and technology organisations (RTOs) cannot lead or work alone.
You can find more information on the competition here: https://apply-for-innovation-funding.service.gov.uk/competition/658/overview#scope