Productivity through People is a six-month national programme designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by Aston Business School and Be the Business and sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group.
People are the most important asset your business has, so it makes sense to put this at the centre of everything you do.
BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
Productivity through People participants benefit from:
• Practical masterclasses to stimulate and challenge thinking on topics such as Leadership and Teams, Employee Engagement and Culture, Internal Communications, Innovation and Digital and Technology Adoption led by leading academics from Aston Business School and industry experts,
• Specialist coaching from highly experienced SME experts,
• Action learning to address real business issues in a facilitated and confidential group setting,
• Business benchmarking and future planning,
• Industrial Visits to award-winning manufacturing and professional service environments, which will enable you to formulate high-performance workplace strategies. Previous participants have benefitted from visiting businesses such as EY, Rolls-Royce and Williams F1 Advanced Engineering,
• After graduating, participants will join the Productivity through People alumni, a valuable network of individuals and events to support their on-going learning and development.
Productivity through People is a programme for individual owners, small teams of senior leaders, or individuals who can influence and shape the culture and strategy of their organisation. Delegates must have the authority to implement the required changes to improve the business performance of their organisation.
WHAT OTHER BUSINESS LEADERS ARE SAYING ....
"I can honestly say that it has been the best thing I could have Done for my business. I would recommend Productivity through People to other business leaders for many reasons – the knowledge, the access to tools and opportunities and also the peer-led learning through the Industrial Visits and from other participants on the course. A direct benefit of the programme to our business was that we learnt about other digital tools, which once we adopted, helped us increase the number of site visits we are able to do in a day by 200%.”
Damini Sharma, Managing Director, The OM Group
"The most important factor that attracted me to take part in the programme has been the culture and team engagement piece. The programme gave us the opportunity to learn from a wide range of different people like academics, business leaders from blue chip companies and also SMEs. We have been able to see how small and big business are implementing the changes to improve productivity.”
Chris Hoare, Development Director, AEGIS Engineering Systems
1. Female lead businesses highly encouraged
2. SME owners, senior team leaders, key decision-makers or individuals who can influence change
3. Any industry sector
4. SMEs with between 10 and 500 employees
5. Annual turnover between £3m and £50m
6. Organisation must have been trading for more than twelve months
This programme has received significant investment from the industrial partners, both in its design and finance. As a result the subsidised cost of this programme is £2,500 per delegate.
For more information about dates and how the programme works or to speak to a member of the programme team, please contact us on:
Phone: 0121 204 3225