Tuesday 23 June 2020, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Covid-19 has impacted how we do business.
The webinar will help you to improve your communication with partners and clients in the region.
The Middle East is a diverse, hugely lucrative but also challenging export market. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the UK’s largest civil export market in the region and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest economy in the Arab world and an important export partner. Western and Arab cultures have very different views on how to do business and it is important to get a deeper understanding of what these differences are and how to overcome perceived barriers.
The webinar will help you to avoid uncomfortable miscommunications leading to frustration and possible business failure. Programme:
• Preparing for virtual meetings
• Different business and economic environments
• Business communication and negotiation styles
• Challenges and solutions for succeeding in doing business
• Understand and overcome common pitfalls
• E-commerce and localisation advice
• Q & A