Webinar: How remote energy audits can work for your business
18 June 2020 – 11am-12noon
As lots of businesses in our region continue to work and communicate online during COVID-19, the Green Business Programme team at Coventry City Council are now adapting to new ways of working through providing remote energy and environmental audits. This webinar will provide businesses with the details on how a remote energy audit can work in practice with an explanation of what we would need to look for so businesses can still engage with us remotely and provide us with the information for us to provide recommendations to produce a full report from the findings.
Most companies can save 10% on energy without spending anything! A reduction in your utility bills can be a catalyst for cost savings and business improvements. This could not only help your business run a leaner cost base, providing a more competitive market position, - but also help nurture an environment of innovation.
• Our energy advisors will guide you through the process to ensure that you know what you need for a remote energy audit
• Clarification on what information the business needs to supply for an energy audit, including but not limited to sharing of energy bills; images of the building which need to be supplied; fabric details of building, number of light points; plus other top tips
• Details on what pre-agreed data and information we will need and analysis at various stages of the audit process
• The team will address any business concerns such as sending commercially sensitive information with details about privacy notices
Hear about organisations who have received funding through the Green Business Programme and the savings they have made to their energy bills
• Every attendee will receive a detailed energy and resource efficiency fact sheet following the webinar on how to conduct a remote energy audit