The ability to communicate effectively is a powerful tool. This workshop allows participants the opportunity to discover the impact that they have on others, learn how they can flex this to influence the outcome of the interaction. Communication is, at the very least a two way process: participants will learn how to build trust and understanding in order to communicate with the most appropriate impact.
This course will be practical, giving participants the chance to explore and develop their skills in this vital area. It is appropriate for anyone in the business, but in particular those with a sales, marketing, or management role.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
• Understand the power that their presence and impact can have
• Recognise the ‘footprint’ that they create
• Prioritise the importance of understanding perspectives, building trust and listening
• Grasp the basics of Transactional Analysis and how to apply it
• Use the Personal Drivers model to start to understand how we build relationships
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business support programme.