FinditinCW is a new B2B opportunities website which was commissioned by CW LEP Growth Hub, in partnership with the Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, to help local business connect to supply chain opportunities and aid business recovery in the region.
The service advertises contract and tender opportunities from major infrastructure projects such as HS2 and Birmingham 2022, together with local public and private sector high and low value opportunities for SMEs. In addition the platform offers businesses the opportunity to promote their own business and their own contract opportunities, to ensure local businesses can connect with suppliers in Coventry and Warwickshire.
Additional benefits and membership includes access to prestigious Meet the Buyer events, procurement workshops, business support workshops, a market place feature for promoting offers and services, and lots more, with new services coming on line in the near future.
Find out how to:
• Finditin across the region
• Overview of all the benefits
• Opportunities – where they come from
• How to find an opportunity and post an opportunity – highlighting the incentive offer
• How to maximise your sectors and tags within your profile
• Discover Marketplace & event and webinar listing features
• Send us your good news to promote
• Introducing the Virtual Meeting Room – the place for you to meet buyers and your peers
• Enhance your business or organisation’s profile through ‘Supplier’ or ‘Provider’ Page opportunities
• Advertising opportunities
This ChamberLIVE session will be presented by:
Paul Long, Director, IceBlue
Helen Morgan-Parra, Business Development & Marketing Manager, CW LEP Growth Hub
When you register for your place, you will be sent a calendar invitation as confirmation of your place. The invite will include a unique link from Zoom for you to join the video call.
We only have a maximum of 40 places on this event. If you book a place and are unable to attend, please ensure you cancel your place to allow others to attend. Cancel in writing to email@example.com